Enjoy meeting new people?
Need credit towards your PSP certification?
Want to make a difference in our association?
Join a committee today and gain experience, friendships, and much more!
Put your time and talents to use! When you submit your membership form make sure to check the box(es) on the back of the form next to the committee(s) that interest you!
- Audit/Budget – Work to keep our association fiscally responsible by establishing a budget and reviewing the expenditures.
- Bylaws – Work with the Past President to keep our bylaws and standing rules up to date.
- Community Networking – Look for opportunities our association can do to volunteer and serve our local community.
- Conference Liaison – Gather and share information on state, local and national conferences that benefit the professional development of our members.
- Membership Events – Show off your event planning abilities! This committee finds a presenter, caterer and brings our association together for a great evening. There are three different membership events throughout the year Fall, Winter and Spring. You are free to signup to assist with any or all of these events.
- Media – Keep our association in the know about events throughout the year by keeping our website, Facebook and Twitter up to date with guidance of the Webmaster.
- Membership – Assist the President Elect to ensure our membership is growing and keeps the association thriving.
- Professional Standards Program – Help to educate members on the PSP requirements and to assist them in gathering necessary documentation for submission of their PSP application.
- Recognition – This committee works to find those who will speak on behalf of retirees as well as plans the gifts given to acknowledge individuals who reach certain milestones.
- Recognition and Installation Banquet – Help us plan the banquet celebrating the many milestones we achieve during the year as an association.
- Scholarship – Each year a scholarship is awarded to a student, this committee works to keep the scholarship application requirements up to date, review applicants and present the chosen recipient their scholarship at the recognition and installation banquet.
- Staff Development – Help plan, organize and promote staff development throughout the association.
- Ways and Means – Help plan and organize fundraising events throughout the year for our association.
Questions – Please contact President Elect Trista Kramer, firstname.lastname@example.org